Bigcommerce forum forum most repeating question
Quick video guide to remove navigation menu from top and keep on footer.
New menu on the footer
www.rusticpearl.net is the website.
Ask A Design Partner — Apryll Priest (Customer) asked a question.
Cornerstone Light: Remove certain navigation web pages from Main menu header but keep on footer?
Hi, so I’m finally opening a Bigcommerce store, i remember last time i tried this was an issue. So i would like to only have certain web pages like “Terms and Conditions” and “Blog” to only show on footer and not on the main menu header, because i think it significantly allows a customer to think about something else other than actually shopping. However i would still like to keep web pages like “Contact Us” in the header as thats important.
Is there any way someone could help with a code for this? i genuinely have zero budget, so this would be very helpful if someone could show me for free and i think it would help many people!
How to add phone number to header of bigcommerce stencil cornerstone?
Add phone number to header of site
Hi everybody. I am trying to add my phone number to the header of my site above gift certificates\sign in.
Quick video Guide
Quick video to display Bigcommerce Cornerstone banner to top of all pages.
Cornerstone Theme Homepage Carousel image cropping fix
Quick video guide to fix bigcommerce cornerstone theme logo extra top and bottom gap and logo size.
Uploading a Custom Theme
1. Go to Storefront › My Themes.
2. Click the Upload Theme button by the My Themes heading below the Current Theme.
3. Drag the ZIP file into the Upload Theme pop-up window, or you can Select theme from your computer.
4. Once the ZIP file has uploaded, a theme card will appear under My Themes showing theme processing progress. Click Cancel if you want to halt processing and start over.
5. After processing, a new custom theme card will appear under My Themes. If your theme was unable to be successfully processed, you will be presented with a screen detailing any errors encountered. Ensure your theme meets all the custom theme upload requirements.
Lobelia bigcommerce stencil theme by bigmadness.com is another ideal bigcommerce stencil theme for a wide range of businesses and brands, this design is fully responsive, simple, and ready for you to add your branding, logo, and products. It comes ready to build a clean looking and beautiful store with features such as homepage carousel, social media icons, featured and top selling products, and faceted search (which is available on select BigCommerce plans). Fully express your brand by using our Theme Editor to quickly and easily style your site’s fonts and colors, all without the need to write code. Continue reading “best bigcommerce stencil theme” »
Here is quick video guide helps you add code to header or footer.
How do I add code to my <head>?
I’m using a FB messenger platform and there is a snippet of code to add to site for visitors to opt-in. It says to place it into the <head> of every page of your website where you want it to appear. Where would that be?